Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hello to all

  1. #1
    Inactive Member n2it4sq's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Like the subject says, hello everyone. I will be building an IASCA Pro Street sound system in my 90 DX HB. The main reason I bought the car! The first project will be getting rid of the black bumpers. I want a look similiar to the SI. Anyone have any suggestions?

    ------------------
    is it ever really finished?!?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bluebomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Get an si lip and paint the whole bumper. that's what i did, works like a charm.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •